Cause: The default Linux Hot-keys are over riding the Termpro playback macro key sequence of ALT + F5. If you are using a PC PS/2 keyboard, the default is ALT + F5 to activate the PLAY key. If using a 122 keyboard there is no problem with the interverence of Linux keyboard mapping.
Solution: Remap the Play key to a different key then ALT + F5
- Open Termpro, click FILE/Keyboard Remapping
- Click on the F3 key to highlight it
- Scroll down the Function list select Play, then click ALT button, and then the right arrow to assign it to ALT + F3
- Exit the keyboard remapping screen
- Press ALT + F3, now will see the "P" in the status bar, press F12, your saved macro will run.
NOTE: remember to enable write protect on the drive after you have finished configuring the device.
- Logoff User, login as root (default PW = Administrator)
- System/Preferences/SNMP Agent Manager/Settings/Enable write protect
- Exit configuration Reboot the device